TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Scenario Tips for Survivors...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got any tips for Rescue Mission (15 Turns)?
OR
Plague Carriers (18 Turns)?
I've played Rescue Mission twice as heroes and won both times because I got a sewer early in the game and just put the entrances outside the important buildings. I don't really have any strategy tips for that one because I've been so lucky.

For Plague Carriers, search as much as you can til you get ranged weapons. Explosives are great because they'll wipe them out in one hit.
Answering for Plague Carriers only:

Ranged weapons and explosives definitely... but keep the heroes in close proximity of one another - this does not necessarily mean all in the same space (unless that's your thing!). Actually, that's probably sound advice for ANY scenario.

Key thing I've found as a player is to use the modified Zombie Hunger rules for the carriers (2 spaces) to lure them onto ground of your choosing - excuse the militaristic expression! Ideally make them vulnerable to ranged attacks from different directions.

One more thing for this scenario is to not ignore or underestimate the regular zombies and their capabilities. Anything non-Hero on the board can ink your Hero(es) in the dead-book. I don't know how many times I've run this one and the Heroes sole focus become the Plague Carriers - to their detriment of course Insane04

Plague Carriers is one of my favourite scenarios, both as HP and ZP.
Thanks Dillion & Forest!!!! :-D
Reference URL's