TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Warpaints -OK?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just getting ready to paint up a hundred or so Zeds &
although I could mix some Zed Flesh up I decided
with that many figs I should get some ready to go stuff.

GW my paints of choice had undead Flesh which I
used back in my WHQ days so I went to the GW
Site Paints.......& MY GOD!!!! all my old standards
are gone!!!!Zombie22

They have renamed the whole line & have done away
with some colors which Undead Flesh appears to be one.
They had a Conversion Chart but nothing was in it
when you brought up it's Link.

GW has been pissing me off for years & their paints
were all I ever purchased anymore & now they
screwed that up .

So I found Warpaints & ordered Warpaints Necrotic Flesh ,
anyone use this stuff?
Can't say I have. I was gutted about the big change too. I read several reviews and decided to sell my full set of paints. I also cashed in a shoebox full of short change and bought the new full range. I saved about 70 pounds buying it from a site called rocket hobbies. They took about two weeks to arrive. I'm painting some Space Hulk Terminators at the moment. I can confirm (from the paints I've used so far) The coverage is great and the lids are a much better seal. The paints are UK manufactured. The reason the names had to change is because they're a different manufacturer. I can recommend the quality of paint but as always the price is painful. Best paints I've ever used. I will post the figures when they're done.
Great Paints & I can live with the price but a lot of the pots I have I can't seem to find a match for
in the new range. I though oh good a conversion chart but it's blank.

Too bad they can't go back to the Octo Pots..I still have paint from over a decade old in them that's still good.

OD
Reference URL's