TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello and Happy Belated Halloween
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, I'm new to the board and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Izek and I am an avid Last Night on Earth fan. I actually just picked up my copy of Timber Peak yesterday after playing it with some new friends during GenCon. I was working valet at one of the hotels and it was a slow night for vehicle traffic. I was drawn to the board while looking for other gamers and user created scenarios. I have the original LNOE, and all the expansions except for the web exclusive supplements (I'm working on that). Hope everyone had a good Halloween.
Welcome aboard, I wish I could hit up more conventions...seems like everyone has a lot of fun. Hope you enjoy resting in pieces here.
Welcome to TZG..our Halloween is yet to come postponed by order of Gov.Christey & Hurrican Sandy.

OD
Greetings Izek. Getting paid while checking out LNoE = Awesome. We had a great Halloween and about 11 Trick or Treaters. I made a huge Jack O'Lanten and put it in the front window. It scared away the ghosts but not the spirits...Zombie20
Stick around and see you on the boards.
jimbal, I'm sure I'll enjoy it here.

Old Dwarf, how are you holding up in the aftermath of Sandy? Glad to see you are well enough to get on the boards. From what I heard from my friends that live in NYC, it could've been so much worse if everyone wasn't prepared.

Samuraitrey, Glad to hear you had a good Halloween. Mine wasn't too bad; the wife and I took our daughter out for her first time Trick or Treating. She was a hoot because she just wanted to go play with other kids and check out their costumes. ...Then I went into work and found the board because it was a dead night. Watchmen02
(11-01-2012 10:47 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]our Halloween is yet to come postponed by order of Gov.Christey & Hurrican Sandy.

OD

Keep your head down mate. Find a cellar somewhere and let the beers flow like wine then come out when it's over. Stay safe palWatchmen02
Greetings friend of the winged zombie frog. Hope you'll enjoy this devilish place of rot and filth. Watchmen02
(11-01-2012 04:38 PM)Izek13 Wrote: [ -> ]jimbal, I'm sure I'll enjoy it here.

Old Dwarf, how are you holding up in the aftermath of Sandy? Glad to see you are well enough to get on the boards. From what I heard from my friends that live in NYC, it could've been so much worse if everyone wasn't prepared.

Well I'm fine didn't even lose power & the big piece of Aluminum
in my yard was from my neighbors.

It seems Sandy use her power against the shore/Bay communties
& N.Jersey & NYC .Eventhough the eye passed right over my town
we got very little damage.Very Lucky,I did get out of work for 3 days,
but am now trying to catch up with the backlog.

OD
Welcome to the boards, and welcome to our undead horde! ;-) Always glad to have new members join. Hope to see you around a lot more.

(11-01-2012 10:47 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to TZG..our Halloween is yet to come postponed by order of Gov.Christey & Hurrican Sandy.

OD

Ugh! Same here. ...Well, except the Gov. Christey part. I live in Hatboro, PA, not in NJ. But, our actual Trick or Treating night was postponed. A shame, because the wifey and I love to put on our costumes for the year and hand out candy as the Trick or Treaters come by.
Reference URL's