TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Is there a AToE Villain that adds zombies and zombie hordes to ShadowBrooke?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If not I'd like to make one. Can even use LNoE zombies for Minions!
Maybe a Sorcerer or Mad Scientist (like the re-animator)?

What do you guys think?

Any help with the stats would be helpful.

I can make up the custom card.
I know there is a Necromancer in a Hero Pack I believe?
But I have no idea what he does.
What Im thinking is creating something that would produce lots of zombies!
And at the showdown the Villain would end up turning undead.
I made my own Necromancer variation. I wanted to have the feel of a growing zombie horde. I've play-tested this, and difficulty is about equal to the original Necromancer. I like this version because it incorporates zombie-fighting strategies like hit and run (1 fight round and then escape) or staying put in the town center and letting the zombies (and investigation) come to you. I used Investigation tokens as Zombie Tokens, since they can't be in the same spot. I also liked the Stalker idea, but I gave him the ambush ability as well.

I've posted this in on other threads, but this is my latest version. Haven't had time to create the actual minion chart.

[attachment=1750]
Hey SnakeSpawn....looks cool man!
To answer the original question, yep, HP#1 includes the Necromancer. One of his main tactics is he spawns Walking Dead like crazy & marches them towards the Town Hall, which means he's gonna start causing the Shadow Track to fly when they start displacing each other from it. He's a bad mofo. Watchmen02
---MSWatchmen01
(11-04-2012 03:49 AM)MoonSylver Wrote: [ -> ]To answer the original question, yep, HP#1 includes the Necromancer. One of his main tactics is he spawns Walking Dead like crazy & marches them towards the Town Hall, which means he's gonna start causing the Shadow Track to fly when they start displacing each other from it. He's a bad mofo. Watchmen02
---MSWatchmen01

Thats cool, maybe Ill wait until I get HP1 before I do anything towards this idea as it seems like what I was wanting Zombie03
The necromancer is maybe the only villain to put real danger in the board with his marching zombies to the center square. It Adds a fun tension to the game
The Necromancer from HP1 is indeed a lot of fun. My only complaint is that he utilizes the same Minion chart as the Vampire; I do wish he had his own chart. But he's otherwise an incredibly fun villain.
Reference URL's