TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: LNOE TP Card question - Combat Prowess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI All.. can someone clarify the Boost effect for "Combat Prowess".
Once activated the card text says "the hero may now also spend Experience tokens to gain 2 extra Fight dice each" .. how much experience do the 2 extra fight dice cost?

thanks in advance
My interpretation is... 2 extra fight dice costs 1 Exp Token. So 4 extra fight dice would cost 2 Exp Tokens.

We also play it a one use thing. Example - once you spend an Exp Token to gain 2 extra fight dice, it is for that turn only. To gain the two extra fight dice in another turn will cost another Exp Token. Unsure if this is the official rule or not. We felt a permanent increase of 2 extra fight dice, with potential to further stack on top of that, would be: ridiculously overpowered, wholly unrealistic (logically), and seriously imbalance the game.

I'm sure one of the more experienced players here will be along shortly to confirm.
(11-04-2012 06:50 AM)ForestRunner Wrote: [ -> ]My interpretation is... 2 extra fight dice costs 1 Exp Token. So 4 extra fight dice would cost 2 Exp Tokens.

We also play it a one use thing. Example - once you spend an Exp Token to gain 2 extra fight dice, it is for that turn only. To gain the two extra fight dice in another turn will cost another Exp Token. Unsure if this is the official rule or not. We felt a permanent increase of 2 extra fight dice, with potential to further stack on top of that, would be: ridiculously overpowered, wholly unrealistic (logically), and seriously imbalance the game.

I'm sure one of the more experienced players here will be along shortly to confirm.

Thanks. That makes sense.
Reference URL's