TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Submitted for your approval
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To all esteemed elders of thezombiegame.com,

I'm not sure what the etiquette is in terms of how long i'm supposed to wait before requesting full membership is, but I've been active on the forums for a while now, and I thought I'd make my case.

As I understand it, restricting access to the site is intended to screen out people from just downloading everything and leaving. I want to assure everyone that I don't intend to do that. I'm a rabid fan of ATOE, and this is by far the best resource for fan support I've found, so I'm not about to up and abandon it any time soon.

If anyone doubts my enthusiasm for ATOE, as supporting evidence, I refer them to my posting history on boardgamegeek.com (my username there is the same as it is here.)

So, with your kind permission, I'd like to become a full member. On the other hand, if you feel that more time is necessary to screen me more thoroughly, I don't have a problem with that; because after all, I'm not going anywhere.

Thanks either way,

Ed
AToE Fan Watchmen02 should be a walk in the Park"

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudalidhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Litany of the Worm

OD
The High Priest OD has spoken, you're as good as in. Just await the Great Worm's dark gifts.

I also grant you the Samurai bow of approval.
Sweet! Thanks guys, I can't wait to get started on my fan villain, 'The Plague Piper'
Done.
Reference URL's