TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Legendary a marvel deck building game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone taken a look at this beauty? Your team of heroes such as wolverine, hulk, iron man, Spider-Man, etc take on villains. This should be released November 2012 you can pre order it now! Here is a link to some good info about the game and where to pre order your copy!

Legendary by Upper Deck
$60 is an *extraordinarily* high price for a deck building game.
I'm a superhero comic book fan. I played Heroclix and VS System back then and almost got into Heroscape when they started to have some Marvel characters. So I definitely have my eyes on this.
so this is what VS system turned into. "you cant hurt me again VS system i thought we were friends''
Lol I think once its released on amazon it will drop 30-50% it always does
CoolStuffInc has it up for $42, which is still awfully high for a DBG. Almost twice the price of Dominion, which has the same number of cards. Even when Dominion was new it wasn't even close to that high. *shrug*
It's a licensed product, I'm sure UDE had to pay extra to be able to use Marvel's characters in the game.
i think it includes over 15 heroes you can be and i just found out its the new play through on watchitplayed on youtube coming up in a couple of days.
so...I've been looking at getting this game. the game mechanics sound interesting to me, I was a fan of Marvel Comics back in the early 90s, and I'm interested in games that also have a solitaire component.

any of my trusted zombie cohorts actually get and/or play this game? thoughts? I'd love some feedback from this lovely brain trust.
Watch the video from watchitplayed on YouTube they do a play through and you can really see if its for you
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's