TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Probably premature request but...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems that there are a lot of useful tools being added to the downloads section I almost feel like I am missing out on some awesome gaming experiences. I pretty much jumped right into both Last Night on Earth and A Touch of Evil around the same time and am still learning all the nuances and have toyed with variants but I crave more knowledge! So I implore to wise and powerful gods of these forums to grant me access to this Holy Grail of knowledge! I would be forever in your debt!
You know what it could go either way. It all depends on the Great One's whim and the cycles of the cosmos. If it pleases him he may blast your soul into the oblivion without a thought or welcome you to his side and grant you unspeakable powers and priviliges.

I was summoned many years ago. I thought it would be fun. Now I'm trapped here and pray for release...Zombie13

Perhaps the great high priest OD may say the incantation for you. It all depends on the moon. I will keep you in my thoughts.

I will ask just once. Are you sure you want this?
To be granted this privilege I would give my first born and my unclean soul!
An AToE FanWatchmen02

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudalidhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Litany of the Worm

OD

The first born thing,could wait till she's 18Zombie19
That I am OD, That I am!
Reference URL's