TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Well isn't this interesting.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, fellow zombie and Last Night on Earth enthusiast.

I decided to register and take a look around after my brother jimbal told me about the recent contest. It was pretty cool to read all the entries even though I was late to the party and couldn't participate.

Dunno yet if I'll stick around, but I figured it couldn't hurt to say hello.
If you're a Last Night on Earth/FFG enthusiast, you should stick around. I haven't seen people as active in LNOE-related discussions as they are here.

Welcome!
Welcome!

What part of Ireland are you from? Watchmen02
The fictional part. I'm from Oklahoma. =p

The name Irish Daigle has a rich history which I may someday relate. Or it's just a really amusing name I found once and adopted for online monikers.
Welcome here! Leave your brains at the gate (we don't allow any in, it draws in the zombies) and the bar's straight ahead.
Welcome to TZG.

OD
hey ya jerk, welcome aboard!
yeah, ya jerk! welcome. ;-)
Greetings Mr Irish even if you're late to the party you're still welcome.Zombie17
Welcome to our undead horde, my friend. Cool to see one of our regulars bring along a sibling! I hope you do choose to stay. It is always a lot of fun to discuss Last Night On Earth, among many other topics, here on the boards.
Reference URL's