TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Last Stand Timber Peak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This question is about the Last Stand card in Timber Peak. It says you can remove all cards from the zombie discard pile with a certain name. In my most recent game we were able to remove 4 shambles. The card also reads for each card removed you can heal a wound from any hero.

Does this mean it has to be just 1 hero or say if all heroes had 1 wound you could take 1 off of each?
Timber Peak isn't on the wiki yet. Type exact full text of the card here?
(11-09-2012 07:55 PM)alderdust Wrote: [ -> ]This question is about the Last Stand card in Timber Peak. It says you can remove all cards from the zombie discard pile with a certain name. In my most recent game we were able to remove 4 shambles. The card also reads for each card removed you can heal a wound from any hero.

Does this mean it has to be just 1 hero or say if all heroes had 1 wound you could take 1 off of each?

I don't yet own Timber Peak, and in my gaming group, when the other guy has brought his copy, we have yet to have this card come up. So, I can't answer with 100% certainty. Hopefully somebody who has TP already can. However... I can offer my personal thoughts/interpretation of how that card sounds like it would be used to me...

It says "For EACH card removed, you can heal a wound from ANY hero." So, I take that to mean you can do this however you see fit. In other words, say you remove three cards... You can remove three wounds from one still living hero (one like Sam who has four wounds to die), or you could heal one from three different heroes, or you could even heal two wounds from one hero and one from another.

That is how I interpret that, but maybe somebody could fill us in if perhaps I am mistaken.
(11-09-2012 08:57 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Timber Peak isn't on the wiki yet. Type exact full text of the card here?

Im not near my game but will try to post it as soon as I can. If anyone else is near a copy and can post it that would be great.
(11-09-2012 08:57 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Timber Peak isn't on the wiki yet. Type exact full text of the card here?

The card reads...as best i can remember...

Last Stand
You may at anytime remove all cards with a certain name from the zombie discard pile. For each card removed with that name heal a wound from any hero.

If anyone is close by there game and can post it great. Otherwise ill confirm as soon as i am home.
We play it as can heal a wound from any hero.

Last Stand: Play at any time (except during a Fight) to choose any card from the Zombie discard pile and remove all copies of that card there from the game. For each card removed, Heal one wound from any Hero.

Using the example of discarding 3 Shamble cards, we could do any of the following...
- Heal one wound each for 3 different heroes.
- Heal two wounds for one hero, and one wound for another.
- Heal all 3 wounds for one hero.

Likewise, unsure whether officially right or wrong, but we play on the phrasing any hero from a logic/interpretational perpective.
We ruled it the same way, from any combination of heroes.
Each card removed can heal a wound from someone different (or the same).
Thanks all! We playe it as being able to heal multiple heroes or a combination as all of you have agreed.
Seems to be the general thought on the rule. Also important to note that the hero must obviously still be alive. In other words, if a hero has taken their last wound, meaning they are dead, you can't remove any wounds at that point. They are dead.

I'm sure that goes without saying, but just thought I would clarify. LOL!
I agree with ForestRunner, and that is how we play. Most times you get only one card and one heal.....but 4 shambles is EPIC!!!
Reference URL's