TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Flying Frog's A-List or Top Billing Characters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While Johnny and Jenny was featured prominently on the box art of Last Night on Earth, I've always felt that Sally and Sheriff Anderson were more central to the story. Cartwright reached that level when I found out that he appeared in ATOE and FANG and this has been further reinforced by the trio's reappearance in Timber Peak. Are there any other characters other than these three who deserve to be part of the A-List? Do the other games have A-List characters of their own? What do you guys think?
I've always felt that the Sheriff's the lead in LNoE.
I've always thought of Katerina the outlaw as the unofficial 'main character' of ATOE, mainly because of the prominent position the actress occupies on the box cover, and the abundance of photos of her on boardgamegeek, etc.
I think it's also interesting to note which characters FF has taken to conventions. Granted, some of them might be there because they are sexy, or because the actors are friends of FF...but still - FF chose these folks to represent them for fans, so I am keeping an eye on em.

Interesting to note that none of the convention characters are on the "Dead List" in the other thread.

Sally
Cartwright
Jenny
Amanda
Jade
Stacy
Doc Brody
Lizzie the Shopkeeper
Alice
Inspector Cooke strikes me as the main character - he gives off that Ichabod Crane feel.
Reference URL's