TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: My video review of "Revenge of the Dead."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was debating whether to put this here or in the "LNOE General Discussion" board, but I figured it fit more so here since it wasn't really a discussion of the game. I am just sharing my video.

I did a video review of the "Revenge of the Dead" web supplement. It wound up being kind of long (just under 10 minutes), so I definitely cannot blame you if you don't watch it. LOL! However, I would certainly appreciate anybody who does take the time to watch. I'm no professional actor or videographer, but I just have fun doing them.

My Video Review of Revenge of the Dead

NOTE: I filmed this a while ago, but was doing Halloween themed episodes for all of October, so I never got around to posting it. I've since changed my hairstyle radically. LOL! You can actually see the new style in some of my October episodes.
Nice video!
Like it!
Thanks muchly to you both for watching! I very much so appreciate it. My video actually already got quite a bit of views...well for me anyway. LOL! I usually wouldn't crack more than a few views on one of my videos until it had been up for a while.
I watched your video and thought it was really cool. Hope you're doing well I haven't heard from you for a whileWatchmen02
(11-18-2012 07:19 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]I watched your video and thought it was really cool. Hope you're doing well I haven't heard from you for a whileWatchmen02

Haven't heard from me here on the boards? I've still be here as often as possible.

Anyways, thanks! Glad you enjoyed my video. This probably makes me a HUGE nerd... (okay, too late for that. LOL!)

...But, I plan to do a video for LNOE every time I get one of the expansions, supplements, or whatever. I just honestly have fun doing my videos. The way I see it, I had fun, so they are worth it. If a few other people enjoy them as well, then that is awesome.
(11-19-2012 08:53 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2012 07:19 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]I watched your video and thought it was really cool. Hope you're doing well I haven't heard from you for a whileWatchmen02

Haven't heard from me here on the boards? I've still be here as often as possible.

Anyways, thanks! Glad you enjoyed my video. This probably makes me a HUGE nerd... (okay, too late for that. LOL!)

...But, I plan to do a video for LNOE every time I get one of the expansions, supplements, or whatever. I just honestly have fun doing my videos. The way I see it, I had fun, so they are worth it. If a few other people enjoy them as well, then that is awesome.

Keep making 'em and I'll keep watching!
Reference URL's