TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Zombie Vixens (Wargames Factory)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Picked these up at my local games store, seemed pretty good from the box and the minis are brilliant. It says it makes 30 + bonus crawlers, which means 30 complete with bases and then no less than 6 crawlers without bases. Not that I'm complaining cos for the money 30 is loads. Plus there's things like extra heads, handbags, shopping bags, a lifeguard float (!) and 14 different heads on every sprue. For reference there's three complete sprues that are identical to the one pictured here.

Some of the detailing and e ideas are just incredible. There's one in a bikini (to go with the float I guess), one in a prom dress, a nurse, a maid... Well you get the idea from the back of the box. Will hopefully have time to put some together before Christmas and then get them painted.

[Image: 20121115-211807.jpg]
[Image: 20121115-211830.jpg]
[Image: 20121115-211846.jpg]
[Image: 20121115-211913.jpg]
[Image: 20121115-211927.jpg]
If only I could paint....those seem awesome but I am too hard on myself and feel like i would of ruined them as soon as i put a brush on them. How much were they?
I only paid £16.50 for them, I dare say you can probably get them cheaper online.

I share your pain on painting- I paint minis like an arthritic chimp with poor eyesight. If my first attempts don't go very well I may just pay someone to paint my horde Zombie17
If you are in the U.S., you can get them right from the WarGamesFactory website. I got mine for around $20. I've put some together but haven't painted any yet. I'll post some pictures when I do.

My only issue with them is that they seem to be a slightly different scale than their male counterparts (also found on the site). Actually, the female zombies seem more in line with the LNOE miniatures. The male zombies from this line, in my opnion, are slightly shorter than the LNOE miniatures, but not so short that they throw off things too much.
Reference URL's