TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Father and Son vs The Werewolf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I played this with my five year old today, as a team.

I gave him Karl, since Karl seemed like the easiest for a "not really reading noob" to handle while I randomly drew my character and got Victor Danforth.

We smacked the Werewolf the heck down. My son was mowing through Feral Kin while I gathered enough investigation to arm him with a Musket and Silver Shot, then we initiated a Showdown with the Werewolf, bringing Magistrate Kroft and Sophia with us. Sophia sacrificed herself to save me, and Magistrate Kroft had to Escape, but a few hatchet shots from Victor combined with Karl shooting the crap out of the Werewolf and my quickest game ever of A Touch of Evil concluded in resounding victory.

Humorously, my son seemed to "get" the game better than a few adults who have tried.

I shall have much fun with him as his reading skills grow.
Tommy Brownell Wrote:So I played this with my five year old today, as a team.

I gave him Karl, since Karl seemed like the easiest for a "not really reading noob" to handle while I randomly drew my character and got Victor Danforth.

We smacked the Werewolf the heck down. My son was mowing through Feral Kin while I gathered enough investigation to arm him with a Musket and Silver Shot, then we initiated a Showdown with the Werewolf, bringing Magistrate Kroft and Sophia with us. Sophia sacrificed herself to save me, and Magistrate Kroft had to Escape, but a few hatchet shots from Victor combined with Karl shooting the crap out of the Werewolf and my quickest game ever of A Touch of Evil concluded in resounding victory.

Humorously, my son seemed to "get" the game better than a few adults who have tried.

I shall have much fun with him as his reading skills grow.

That is awesome Tommy!
Zombie17 Zombie17 Zombie17 Zombie17

OD
thats great. my son dont have the patiants for me to teach him. he rather read star wars books oh hes 6
Nothing wrong with reading Star Wars Books.
Reference URL's