TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
1. Doom 3--I know its not a traditional zombie game(there are some in it), but play it with the lights off and surround sound on. I think its the scariest game of all time.

2. Left 4 Dead 2--better melee than the original.

3. Resident Evil 4. One and two are classics, I really want to like this franchise more, but I can't fully buy into it when you're wielding rocket launchers with unlimited ammo. My favoriteof the series so far, after Code Veronica.

***Big time honorable mention to Corpse Killer on the 3DO, that hit all the right notes--an island setting similar to Fulci's Zombi, rooted in voodoo. Live action shooter too which I prefer to polygons. It was Left 4 Dead years before its time. On second thought, this should be #2, I just haven't played it in years.
Thanks for your votes Raidcasto!
1. 'The Secret of Monkey Island' and sequels
2. Plants Vs. Zombies
3. Zombies ate my neighbors
4. Maniac Mansion
5. Lollipop Chainsaw
I'm trying to remember any zombies in Maniac Mansion and I can't.
:Updated:
Thanks for your votes themanfromsaturn and ZombieWaffle
1. Left 4 Dead 2
2. Dead Island
3. Walking Dead
1. Resident Evil 1
2. Left 4 Dead 2
3. Resident Evil 4
[/align][align=right]
(11-19-2012 12:47 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to remember any zombies in Maniac Mansion and I can't.

The evil family were zombies of some kind, after a fashion, unless my memories have been corrupted over the years
:Updated:
Thanks for your votes ForestRunner and LabRat!
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Dead Rising 2 Off the Record
Dead Rising
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's