TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Purchase Plans?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Screw the Economy....are we not GamersWatchmen02

2009 is more than a quarter gone so what are your
Game purchase plans? any MUST HAVES.

I have 3 MUST HAVES: AH Innsmouth,Something Wicked..,
(& related goodies) & Middle Earth Quest.Hopefully
their releases will be spread out some to ease the
sticker shock.

The LNoE Expansions also are maybe's-it doesn't get a
lot of play but still I like to "keep up" :rolleyes:

Everyonce in a while I return to my Hex & counter
War Game roots- I just picked up Field Commander
Alexander a Solo Game on Alexander The Great's Campaigns.
The same company is also working on a Solo Napoleonic
Game (I need another Napoleonic Game like a Zombie
need a watch-but its a possibility).

So thats my planned contribution to the Gaming ecomony whats yours?

OD
My immediate plans are to convert our garage into a gaming/hobby room and my first project is to make a Wild West town to use with Legends of the Old West. I have already bought the rules and now am really eager to get going on the layout and minis.

So my contributions to the gaming world will be to Miniature companies and to the makers of scratch-building accessories.....of and to the makers of wooden coffee stirrers (great for planks and boards).
I plan on getting a few more of the Tannhauser releases, and most likely every bit of gaming goodness from Flying Frog!
Well...
Opposite OD AToE sees the table rather sparsely, first of all because people like LNoE better and secondly because the heathens like AH (The Random Game) better (sorry about the whole (The Random Game) thing Im doing about Arkham Horror, its just that I feel games like AToE is so much better and Im quite disappointed by FFGs way of delivering the whole game). I will however buy the expansions for AToE myself.

Secondly, LNoE...
Everything. I want it all.

And the rest...
Well, I am living with a gamer friend and we have shared the cost of some board games. We are talking about investing in Twilight Empirium.

Cutthroat Caverns Watchmen02 It just looks great, and we like fast backstabbing games!

The Flood, for Deadlands RPG. At last the history of the weird west continues. We played this game through 97-00, and bought everything for it. It is my secret plan to reanimate our gaming group from the old times (We called it D.A.D., Deadlands After Dark) and surprise them by marshalling the seemingly last series of adventures in that universe. We are all much older now, so let us see if people are up for it...

Whew, I believe that is my expense account for the year Watchmen02

Cheerio,
ST
saving up for an xbox cause mine just died.
Dude... that sucks... what happened?
umm when ever i turn it on, give it a second, (haha trys to make me think its gunna work), then it will freeze up and the will be like white lines all over the screen.
For me I am looking so forward to the LNOE and ATOE expansions and Hero Packs. Arkham Horror: Innsmouth Horror. The last 3 miniatures for the Descent Lt minis. The Kingsburgh expansion and The Rogue Trader 40K RPG.

I still have quite a few games I haven't played yet as well as painting up the minis for so been pretty low key as of late on my gaming purchases.
Now I have to add FFG"Chaos in The Old World"
This is still a little vague I guess its a 4 Player Game,
but does it scale for less?

Usually I don't have 4 gamers on tap,well more
like just me & the missus,so we'll have to see.

Still it sounds cool.

OD
OD, agreed re: FFG's "Chaos in The Old World".

Must buy
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's