TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: New to the Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

I just joined this site - I didn't even know it was out there!

I've always been a big zombie genre fan but it seems like our heyday is finally here!

I enjoy all zombie movies in general but Shaun of the Dead and Zombieland are currently my two favorites (despite the running zombies in the latter, which is somewhat of a sacrilege but oh well).

I eagerly await the upcoming World War Z film - loved the book and even have listened to the audiobook, as well as the Zombie Survival Guide (the essentials for survival!).

I also watch The Walking Dead fairly religiously (though I am currently one episode behind!) Zombie24

Oh, and I just ordered a copy of Last Night on Earth (with the two core expansions) on eBay after seeing it on Wil Weaton's Youtube Show - Tabletop. Friggin awesome! Watchmen02

Ok well, I am curious to explore the forums and site and see what horrors await... feel free to make any recommendations if you have suggestions about what I should check out (or especially about the LNOE board game as I have not even received it yet!)
Welcome to TZG please feel free to share your enthusiam when your
LNoE Games arrive.You'll find a lot of LNoE material on our LNoE
forms & check out the Game Reports Forum-Our Resident Writer
& painter has some great sessions in living...er..dead color.

Enjoy ,

OD
Hi nobrainer and welcome. Grab a gratis brain or tool yourself up with a Shotgun and Chainsaw and take the fight to the undead horde. I'm sure you'll find lots on here of interest.

Thanks for the mention OD! If you'd like to see some game reports to whet your appitite follow this link. New readers and comments most welcome!Zombie17 http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Forum-Game-Reports
Awesome! Welcome to the boards! Many of us saw that TableTop video on YouTube as well. In fact, somebody posted a link here. We were hoping it would bring some new fans to our beloved board game! Glad to see at least one of them found there way here! Hope to see you a lot more on the boards. If you like zombies, you should love this game.
Looks like we got ourselves a fresh walker... Welcome to the zombie pool. Watchmen02
Thanks for the replies guys - I will definitely check out those Game Reports and pics!

I might upload some unwrap pics once the game gets here (ordered it brand new!) and maybe even try to post a game report after we get a session in!
Welcome!
you have made the right choice sir, welcome and enjoy your stay. Pretty awesome group of people round these parts.
Welcome to the boards!
Welcome~ :3 Hope you enjoy your stay.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's