TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I just found this site, I hope you accept me cause all my other friends are tired of me wanting to play or talking about it all the time. Plus I might hear some news about that blood in the forest.
Welcome to TZG.

OD
Thanks, I just love this game, it's an amazing mix between d&d, magic, and left 4 dead.( the best zombie game ever made in my opinion ). I haven't had the chance to check out SotF,or zombies with grave weapons yet. But I can't wait till I do. Also if anyone is in the Chicago area maybe we could meet up someday and have a zombiegeddon.
Greetings and welcome aboard. Here you'll find zombie love and understanding! Zombie05
Greetings zxenluvszev you'll fit in here really well. There's a few obsessives in here myself included!

Check here for the very latest Blood in the Forest news. http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...3#pid34503 post #202
How do I unlock the templates? Do I just post in the morgue after I've posted a few times? Unfortunately I can't donate any cash but I am thinking of tons of custom stuff so I am contributing ideas.
Keep up the posting and before you know it you will be granted a home in the full members group. Welcome aboard
Reference URL's