TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: invasion ffrom outer space...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
sounds like a huge disipointment from what i thought it was going to be. what do you guys think about the new game?
I think it could be fun.

Still not sure about the Carny approach but the idea that it will be compatible with LNoE is a good idea.

I will wait to see what the box and contents looks like first though.
Well I was never interested in the idea anyhow, but the Carny part is also a turnoff without knowing more.
It doesn't "Hit Me"but it's suppose to be compatable with LNoE.
So I guess you you could Invaders vs Heros to advoid the
whole Carney thing.

OD

I wonder if Glorious Sarku will add a Board for this Game?
I thought it was a pretty good idea. It's perfect bad horror movie camp. I can think of (but not recall names of) a few films that were exactly aliens land at amusement park. It'll work out. Carnies live on the fringe of society. They're perfect for both villains and for off the wall (as they're want to be) heroes. It also gives an explanation as to why the character can toss knives like no one else, or why he has a lion with him or any other strange skills one might find useful to combat "Monsters".

(And it's common in the genre. Zombies!!! has its "Send in the Clowns" expansion that takes place in a circus; one of HorrorClix' factions at release was carnies; one of the fun bosses in Dead Rising is a gone-crazy-in-the-apocalypse clown...)
The 'carny' approach kind of stunned me at first...but the more I think about it, the more it maybe kinda fun.

To tell you the truth, the most exciting part of it is that it can expand LNOE.
i hate the carny idea. it might be ok as an add on.

i liked the idea of 50's people cuz back then aliens were the thing, also futuristic stuff was in style. it would just be ironic.

i also pictured the games board being on a larger scale, like a hole city, and alot more aleins just not as hard to kill.

Heros.

House wife- carrying a vacum.

army guy- wearing the old helmets with m1 grand

the greaser- switch blade, and t birds jacket.

the car sales man-

the crazy farmer- come to town to worn every one, carrying shotgun.

Sheirf- revolver

ice cream guy- tire iron

susan the diner owner- butcher knife

much more
I agree with deadrabbit. An invasion from outer space has a 50's feel to it. Not a carnival. That's just wacky. Carnies should've been an add-on.
Speaking of the 50's feel maybe it will include Bomb Shelters.

OD
zombie67 Wrote:Still not sure about the Carny approach but the idea that it will be compatible with LNoE is a good idea.

the more i think about it be compatible with lnoe the more i hate it, id rather have a stand alone game with completly new rules, like a atoe was. it just seems like invasion is gunna be an addon for lnoe with some new heros. i hope im wrong.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's