TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: New guy with big plans!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all!..New to LNOE as I have only purchased the Timber Peak stand alone expansion based on reading many reviews of people saying they enjoyed it better than the original LNOE..After playing a few games with a friend I quickly went online to purchase the other expansions..After doing some further research I found the webpage and am now thrilled to be a member! I plan on working on some custom scenarios as well as board layouts and characters..I've also been tinkering around with the idea of zombie heroes or more accurately called a "Horde Leader". I look foward to sharing, swapping and commenting on other LNOE fans custom work and ideas.
Well, who doesn't like a new guy with a big...er - welcome!

I have been holding off on Timber Peak as I am pretty new to the game, as well, and my little group hasn't begun using my Grave Weapons or Survival of the Fittest cards yet. It's been a slow build. :-D
Welcome to TZG,I think you'll find the 'Growing Hunger" Expansions adds a lot to LNoE.

OD
welcome!
Welcome to the forums. Zombie17
(11-26-2012 07:14 AM)kassle Wrote: [ -> ]Well, who doesn't like a new guy with a big...er - welcome!

Very good of you to welcome a fresh member...
(11-27-2012 01:12 AM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2012 07:14 AM)kassle Wrote: [ -> ]Well, who doesn't like a new guy with a big...er - welcome!

Very good of you to welcome a fresh member...

Size does matter OD
(11-27-2012 01:44 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Size does matter OD
Having Uhh... Plans. That are too big, end up hurting the ones you love.
(11-27-2012 06:49 AM)Bokya Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2012 01:44 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Size does matter OD
Having Uhh... Plans. That are too big, end up hurting the ones you love.

only the one that hurts you can make you feel better!

(okay - i officially withdraw from this topic!)
Greetings and welcome to TZG.

I will refrain from commenting on the previous posts. Let me just say I'm lokking forward to see your plans come to life!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's