TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Star Trek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WOW!!!!!!!!

Best film of the year so far!!!

Not a bad scene!!!

Not a bad performance!!!

Great story!!!

Great effects!!!

Great casting!!!

A MUST SEE!!!!
huh, huh, huh....now I have got my breath back.....yep, I think I like it!! Zombie03 Watchmen02
Yeah, I agree.
Better than Watchmen?
Yep. WAAAYYY better than Watchmen.
supervike Wrote:Better than Watchmen?
As much as I loved Watchmen I agree with Sarks this is much better!!
almost the same, if watchmen had a giant squid it would have been better.
Haven't seen it yet but have to say yours is the second review I've heard that said it was rubbish. A friend went the other day and thought it was just stupid and Bale was awful. This has now gone to a "I'll wait for the DVD" movie for me!

Want to see Star Trek again. Hopefully, within the next couple of weeks/
the acting story and timeing in salvation was terrible. but the action was great.

timeing i could say more but dont want to give anything away.
deadrabbit Wrote:the acting story and timeing in salvation was terrible. but the action was great.

timeing i could say more but dont want to give anything away.

I liked it... :shy: Saw it on the biggest screen in East ASfrica (which is NOT saying much) Watchmen02

However, I found myself clapping at one time in the movie (10 points for guessing when, but dont post and spoil the scene here), and i drew back my feet when the terminator reached for the feet of the characters.

However, it was pure nostalgia for me, remembering seeing the second Terminator movie with my father on a motel room in New York, so I might be heavily biased. I was more disappointed by the Xmen Origins Wolverine... Insane19

That said, when I watch movies I usually judge them from what they want to accomplish, and in this instance when it is a sequal, what the other movies in the series was like. I was disappointed by the 3. Terminator, but this one was great.

That said, on an afterthought I agree with "why the hell did they do that" and it messes the timeline a bit up, doesnt it?

Anyways, I am totally going to see Star Trek with you guys hyping it Zombie03

Cheerio,
ST
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's