TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Tapatalk Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to get this forum to support Tapatalk (MyBB plugin at http://www.tapatalk.com/activate_tapatal...gin=mybb)? There's no mobile version of the forum, so looking at the board on my phone is a little cumbersome.

Thanks!
I installed it. You'll have to see if it works because the Tapatalk app is $2.99 and I don't visit forums enough to bother with it.
(11-29-2012 02:51 PM)Sarku Wrote: [ -> ]I installed it. You'll have to see if it works because the Tapatalk app is $2.99 and I don't visit forums enough to bother with it.

I can't search for the forum in the tapatalk database. I think you have to add it at the link posted above.
Aight. Done and done.
Thanks! It works fine via Tapatalk.
Woot!
I don't really find it hard to watch the forum on my iphone. What does this tapatalk thing do to make it so much better?
I don't wish to buy it unless I am sure that it is amazingly different. Or is it more of an app for other phones?
It makes the forum an app rather than a web page. So rather than having to click tiny links you see each thread as like a message preview. Tapatalk is free, you just have to pay if you want the premium version.

I use it (and have it installed for my own site).
Reference URL's