TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Sweet deal from cyber monday.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I ordered the core game of lnoe on Monday and it cost me about 45$ and I got a butt load of extras, igot 2 promos, I'm super happy I got a chainsaw, and I also got a braaains!, but it also came with 2 autographed cards, another braaains!, And a survival torch(from timber peak lol). So in all it was a great deal.

So I was just wondering where or how I could figure out who's signatures I got.
Ok I found out who signed my braaains! Just by looking at the credits in the rule book.... Yay I got the first zombie on the list mark brown!!! But still not sure about the survival torch.....
Nice man, I ordered the base game too, I only have TP for the base currently--if I get the chainsaw card(with Jenny's abs) I'll be most happy.
And I did get the Jenny's navel chainsaw, sweet! I got the same promo cards. The signed cards I got were flashlight and pitchfork signed by Sally, and Stockpile: Guns signed by Victor(I think). I'm leaving them out of the decks, they're not balanced anyway. And as much as I love the chainsaw, I'll probably leave the rare promos out too. Ive got 3 already with all the expansions--my decks are massive.
Reference URL's