TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: More Zombie wins or Hero wins?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In your experience playing LNOE, please post your best estimate of which side wins the majority of the time:
This is a good question, but a tricky one for most to answer acurately. However you're in luck as I'm mad on statsZombie12 I've been documenting my last 35 Game Reports and so far the Zombies have won 65.7% of the time. I've gone for 70% as this is the closest. (just)

For more stats on this game see this thread I did here http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...6#pid26056

To look at some Game Reports see here (lots of cool photos too! http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Foru...order=desc

Hope this helps.Watchmen02
Generally 60%/40% ratio in favour of the Zombies for LNoE not including Timber Peak. This is what I've based my poll answer on.

For Timber Peak, which we keep seperate, it's more like 70%/30%. One brutal, badass game that!! - but loving it.
(12-05-2012 01:08 AM)ForestRunner Wrote: [ -> ]Generally 60%/40% ratio in favour of the Zombies for LNoE not including Timber Peak. This is what I've based my poll answer on.

For Timber Peak, which we keep seperate, it's more like 70%/30%. One brutal, badass game that!! - but loving it.

Surprisingly enough, my odds are around 80% Zombies for Non-TP and a dismal 30% Zombies for TP. For some reason, Zombies are getting slaughtered when we play TP. Then again, it might be because of Scenario choices. Are the Scenarios for Basic Survival and Burn down the town Hero-centric, in your experience?
We have a VERY high win percentage in our group for the Heroes. The Zombies routinely get stomped, even though most of us have played as the Zombies at some point or another.
I don't keep nearly as detailed stats, but I would say its close to 50-50. I've never seen a hero win on the basic manor scenario though.
When I play with my pen & paper buddies the heroes win with a ratio of 70%.
But when I play with other friends the zombies win in 60%.
So it is very even, 60-40 in favor of the heroes.
In the games I've played it's been about even as far as I can recall. All I do know is I always lose regardless of which side I play as.
(12-23-2012 04:29 AM)knyght Wrote: [ -> ]All I do know is I always lose regardless of which side I play as.

LOL knyght.
And even though I lose... Still having fun!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's