TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: hero upgrad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
on a hero upgrade i use the number of the sames dices i use on a fight , or role a dice after the fight to see the efect?
I don't think I understand the question, but, you may for the most part... decide to use a card/effect/upgrade after you find out your dice rolls.
when i use the hero upgrade card, when the card say for example "i kill on a fight with 4 +", this number 4+ i see on the dices i roll on the fight, or i roll extra dice after the fight to see the efect of hero upograde card?
We play its on the dice used for the fight no extra dice were rolled
We treat it as a passive ability
From the way you describe the upgrade, I would agree with alderdust. Going by the wording you provided, it does not mention anything about getting to roll extra dice. So, it would literally just mean that the effect of the upgrade allows you to kill a zombie on a roll of 4+.

Now, if you were using a Hero Card that gave you an extra fight dice, that could count as the 4. For example, say the zombie rolls a 4, you roll a 3 and a 2. Then, you use the baseball bat to try to see if you can defeat the zombie and roll a 5. That is 4+, so you would kill the zombie as result of your upgrade.

Does that help?
We play it as, 'you beat the fight, now roll an extra dice', did you roll higher than a 4? You kill him.

Not sure how it's really supposed to be, but the wording looked like it was an extra dice
So, looks like there are some differing opinions. That would be a good one to direct to Flying Frog themselves. Maybe they will actually add it to the FAQ's.
Reference URL's