TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hoi Hoi!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Having recently discovered the glory that is Flying Frog Productions, I would be a fool not to join this fountain of fan information.

Great job here, guys and gals. Thanks!
Greetings D. Boon's Ghost!
What FFP game(s) do you own?
welcome to TZG DBG

OD
(12-08-2012 05:51 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings D. Boon's Ghost!
What FFP game(s) do you own?

I appreciate the greetings, thanks to both of you.

Being a board gaming novice (other than the classics, of course), I am ashamed to admit that I only recently discovered FFP. I've long wanted to find something that we, as a family, could do together. Why not try board games? I've a wife and two daughters (10 and 12); there aren't too many things that we can all relate to at this point.

My wife is a zombie fan. After reading the glowing reviews for the line, I bought her Last Night on Earth, Growing Hunger, and Survival of the Fittest as a belated b-day/early xmas gift. The entire family has had so much fun with it, I ordered a big chunk of the A Touch Of Evil line (base game, Hero Pack 1, Something Wicked, and the Coast) as the wife's Christmas batch.

And to top it off, I requested Fortune & Glory as my own 'gift wish for the holiday'.

Now, if I can only convince them of the benefits of Martians vs. Carnies, I'll be in Flying Frog heaven this year. Watchmen02
So AToE Hero Pack 2 (in for the penny......) AToE plays different from LNoE it's a co-op so the entire Family
can face the Villain together(it also has a competitive mode but it's still against the villain so no one has
to be directly against anyone).

AToE also has a number of Female Heros which might be a + for your Family.

F&G plays closer to AToE than LNoE

OD
Awesome story about you & your family coming together. Welcome!
Greetings and Welcome. This place is addictive...watch your step...there is no self help group for zombie fanatics.
Awesome story! Welcome to the boards! Your story is somewhat similar to mine. Well... started off similar. I don't have any kids yet. LOL! However, I was much the same as you. I had not really played very many board games beyond the classics like Life, Monopoly, Clue, etc.

Then, some friends introduced us to Last Night On Earth, and I became hooked. So much so that I even got a game night started up at my local comic shop. We've played a lot of LNOE, as well as a bunch of other games some of the guys bring from time to time.

Anyways, welcome to the boards. Hope to see you around a lot more.
Greetings and and welcome.
Thank you all for the warm welcome. Your doing so is most appreciated.

I just had the wife's A Touch of Evil stuff arrive today. As I am sure most of you can relate, I am finding it incredibly difficult not to open them up and start playing before she even lays eyes on them.

Curse you Christmas - and your mocking goodness!

2 more weeks...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's