TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Timber Peak fire question - Fire on a spawning pit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(12-18-2012 08:12 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed. So, still possible that the zombie would spawn, only to burn up and die instantly. LOL! That would suck for the Zombie player, but be awesome for the Hero player.

Had it happen twice as the Zombie player... had Smoldering Dead in play both times however... Zombie03
(12-31-2012 09:13 PM)Sarge Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2012 08:26 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2012 10:37 PM)Sarge Wrote: [ -> ]I the idea of rolling when spawning and then if still in the fire after your move, in a larger fire it may be possible that a zombie couldn't move fast enough to leave the burning area anyway. It feels more cinematic to me to imagine a zombie spawning from the grave into the fire with no regard to any thing other than eating flesh.
Last game I played Victor tried to tempt zombies to chase him into a fire.....it didn't end well. :-)

Didn't end well for Victor, or for the zombies? ;-)

I'm afraid despite his best efforts Victor ended up only rolling a 1 for next movement and couldn't get out of the flames and got toasted, he managed to take a few of the undead with him!

LOL! Well, at least his death was not in vain. ;-)

Forest, if I remember, isn't Smoldering Dead the one that prevents zombies from being killed in fires? If so, lucky break! :-) Well... for the zombies, anyway.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's