TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Team Hypercube plays Last Night on Earth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Never heard of them, but I always make it a point to check out every single YouTube video I can find having anything to do with Last Night On Earth or any of the Flying Frog games. ;-) So, thanks for the heads up. I will definitely check this out.
Thanks soundgirl! I only watched the Wrap-Up/Review portion, I'll go ahead and watch the rest.
Yeah, I watched the wrap-up and review myself, and am going to check out the quick play one soon. The others, I may scan through a bit here and there, but it seems like the others are probably just their whole game session.

I never really was all that into that sort of thing myself. I don't need to sit and watch through somebody else's entire game session. To me, highlights are good enough. But, I love that it is out there anyway, for anybody who does happen to get a kick out of watching a YouTube channel play a full game session.
I love Team Hypercube. I don't usually enjoy watching people play board games, but they're fun to watch due to their personalities and their genuine enthusiasm.
When I got one of my friends LNoE I told them to show videos like these to their family and friends they were going to play with.

Since she was generally new to the game, this sort of thing made it easyer for her to introduce the game to her boyfriend. Instead of trying to remember how we played and reading out the rules.

I think videos like these are pretty helpful to those not yet used to playing the game, specially when they are gathering their own group to play with Watchmen02
It helps that Team Hypercube were more or less playing the game correctly, althouh I noticed a few mistakes. Watching Table Top play was difficult because I kept saying, "you can't do that." Or ... "I don't think you can do that." Or ... "why'd you do that!?" Lol
(01-16-2013 08:02 AM)Rullys Wrote: [ -> ]It helps that Team Hypercube were more or less playing the game correctly, althouh I noticed a few mistakes. Watching Table Top play was difficult because I kept saying, "you can't do that." Or ... "I don't think you can do that." Or ... "why'd you do that!?" Lol

yeah i made a post about that earlier i actually sent them a comment saying they ruled it mostly wrong and they came back with "these are our house rules" hahaha
(01-16-2013 05:10 PM)alderdust Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2013 08:02 AM)Rullys Wrote: [ -> ]It helps that Team Hypercube were more or less playing the game correctly, althouh I noticed a few mistakes. Watching Table Top play was difficult because I kept saying, "you can't do that." Or ... "I don't think you can do that." Or ... "why'd you do that!?" Lol

yeah i made a post about that earlier i actually sent them a comment saying they ruled it mostly wrong and they came back with "these are our house rules" hahaha

I remember the first time we played, my brothers face went from Zombie17 to :|
when my zombies busted in thru the wall x)
He then said that can't be for real, not only did I have to show him the rulebook, I also had to show him a few videos.
It helps with the basic stuff, but when it gets to the more detailed rules, it's best to trust the rule book or check sites like this for help Watchmen02
Reference URL's