TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Southern IL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats up people? I randomly found this game at Castle Perilous in Carbondale IL. Every sunday night is LNOE night and when its on, The walking dead. I currently own all the expansions for this and Timber expansion!

I'm hopefully going to start making my own character sheets, land pieces, ect ect. Just got Adobe Photoshop and a pretty awesome printer!
Greetings Jgiff86

You're already taking part in the discussions here, well you're definitely on the right path to become a full blown infectious member of the site. Hope to see some of your creations soon.
Welcome to TZG

OD
Cool good to know there is actually another person in IL who plays, and is this enthusiastic, hopefully my local game store will do something like this soon.
Greetings jgiff86. What every expansion?Watchmen02

Original Game
Growing Hunger
Hero Pack 1
Survival of the Fittest
Advanced Abilities
Timber Peak
Radioactive Zombies With Grave Weapons Miniature Set (including two exclusive cards)
Zombies With Grave Weapons Miniature Set
'Radioactive Grave Dead' Supplement (Including It Fell From The Sky scenario)
'Revenge of the Dead' Supplement
'Stock Up' Supplement
'Zombie Pillage' Supplement
Free web scenario 'We've got to go back'
Free web scenario 'All Hallows Eve'
Free web scenario Run For It
Free web scenario 'All Hallows Eve II'
Free web scenario 'Darkest Night'
Welcome to the boards! Always love to see new fans join, especially when they are enthusiastic fans like you! Can't wait to see some of your custom stuff when you do take a crack at it.
Thanks guys! I can't wait to show them off!
Reference URL's