TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Braiiins!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Zombie24

Greetings from Idaho!

So I just got Last Night on Earth on Black Friday! Had been reading the box in passing every time I went to the hobby story and now I'm regretting not getting it the first time I picked it up. I'm hooked! Pretty much getting every expansion as gifts from the relatives for the holidays!

Can't wait to see some fan made Scenarios you guys have made. Made my first one last night with my friends. Good fun. The Zombies thought it was going to be too easy for the humans and then we all got eaten.

Knyght
Welcome aboard the TZG, sounds like a good Ghristmas.

OD
Greetings Knyght,
I bet your christmas day is going to be awesome opening all your new FFP swag!Zombie17
welcome and enjoy! i'm only 5 or so months in and still completely obsessed with the game!
The box shaped Christmas presents sitting under my parents tree are just making me drool!

Haha
(12-23-2012 01:26 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard the TZG, sounds like a good Ghristmas.

OD

I'm with OD on this, LNOE is such a fantastic game and good gift potential too, what with all the extras
Awesome! Welcome to the boards. A lot of us here know just how you feel. Most of us on the forums here are obsessed with this game. ;-) I myself got the base game for my birthday in June, and just got Growing Hunger for Christmas.

I was sooooo tempted to just rush out and get all the expansions, but I kind of wanted to do it over time so as to make them game new and fresh again. But, I certainly cannot blame those of you who do just get them all at once. ;-) It is hard for me to stick to my guns and not do that. LOL!
I just got Growing Hunger and Grave Weapons for Christmas... Lots of fun!!!
(12-27-2012 07:17 AM)knyght Wrote: [ -> ]I just got Growing Hunger and Grave Weapons for Christmas... Lots of fun!!!

Great result!
Let us know what you think of them when you use them!
Greetings.

Let's have some braiiins!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's