TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: What did you get for the holidays.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We had our immediate family get together tonight and traded gifts.

I walked away with star fluxx the card game and my very own copy of timber peak. As well as a bunch of random movies and books. Zombi 25th anniversary edition dvd!

My brother got ATOE and Something Wicked to go along with it. I got him a kick ass bolder hat. Oh he also got Elder sign which looked like a lot of fun.

So what about everyone else...?
You guys start early.

Gamewise I have got preorders for Legends of Andor,A&A WWI,Guilds of Cadwallon( my 1st Kickstarter)
& Call of the Wild (a MoM expansion). Legends of Andor comes 12/27 but everything else is like April/May
of 2013.

OD
Lair of the wyrm
Netrunner: wla
Galaxy trucker( aniversary edition)
(12-24-2012 12:23 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]You guys start early.

We did this year on account of work schedules.

My bowler hat is the best gift ever, in a year with many good gifts. Aside from the aforementioned A Touch of Evil, Something Wicked expansion, and Elder Sign, I also received Bioshock 2 from Jimbal, and I got a bunch of munchies and books and money and a scarf to go with my bowler from the rest of my family.
I got some new paint brushes and looking forward to using them soon. Thanks Santa!
we have aready broken in the star fluxx cards...crazy fun game
I got the 'Growing Hunger'-, 'Survival of the Fittest' expansion and some new stuff for the kitchen.
I'll now arrange all the new stuff in my gaming case, which feels like being a kid again and building with Lego bricks ;-P. In the afternoon I'll meet up with some friends for cofffee and give the new stuff a try.

And with some of my Videogame friends we exchanged 5€ steam coupons, which got me Batman: A.C.
Every friend of videogames and steam user should check the steam store, they got awesome discounts around christmas
(Batman: AA = 5€; Batman: AC = 7,5€; MW: 3 = 75% off......).
I ordered Growing Hunger and Something Wicked some months back, and they were supposed to arrive this week, but something went wrong with the shipping and I don't have it yet - no idea when it's going to arrive either. Insane19
Reference URL's