TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Your favorite Christmas Movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When christmas is around, there are a few movies which I always have to watch:

- The Muppet Christmas Carol
- Home Alone
- Die Hard 1+2

I know everyone has some like these.
So tell me, which ones are yours?
LOL! Die Hard is not a Christmas movie. Just because it happens to take place during the Christmas time does not make it a Christmas movie.

Some of mine are...

- The Santa Clause (and The Santa Clause 2, which was still okay. But, I've seen The Santa Clause 3 once and will NEVER watch it again. It was horrible. LOL!)
- Elf
- Scrooged (that one with Bill Murray)
- A Christmas Carol (my favorite version is with Patrick Stewart)

I think I am probably forgetting some, but those are some of the ones I make sure to watch at least once every Christmas season.
Jingle All The Way, Christmas movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger, winning combo right there.
This is easy for me
It's a Wonderfull Life
If you've never seen it do yourself a favour. It will break even the coldest heart.
Gremlins
The Nightmare before Christmas. Personal fav. Christmas or not. The soundtrack as well.
(12-27-2012 04:34 AM)SmokinBaraka Wrote: [ -> ]Jingle All The Way, Christmas movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger, winning combo right there.

Oh yeah! I forgot about that one. That one is so stupid you can't help but love it. LOL! Schwarzenegger has done some pretty goofy movies at times, but that doesn't always mean they are bad.
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation!

Merry Christmas! Shitters full!
DIE HARD!

It is a christmas movie just like "This is Christmas music!"
(12-27-2012 04:44 PM)scarydk Wrote: [ -> ]The Nightmare before Christmas. Personal fav. Christmas or not. The soundtrack as well.

Good call! Love that film!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's