TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Nostalgia Critic fans? Funny Growing Hunger Observation.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now that I have Growing Hunger, I noticed something really funny.

Any fellow Nostalgia Critic/Channel Awesome fans out there?

Is it just me, or does Kenny, the Super Market Bag Boy look almost exactly like Film Brain? LOL! Couldn't help but chuckle when I noticed that.

Feel free to chime in if you agree or if you don't see it. Also, if you are not familiar with the Nostalgia Critic, or Channel Awesome, and have no idea who the Hell Film Brain even is, feel free to respond with just "What the Hell is a Film Brain?" LOL!
What the hell is a Film Brain? Heheh.
What in all the deepest pits of Hell is a Film Brain?
LOL! I guess I set myself up for that one. ;-)

Channel Awesome, also known as ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com is an Internet site that mostly makes videos, but also has blogs and stuff like that. For the most part, they are a group of comedic Internet Reviewers who review movies, video games, music, and so on. To a large degree, they are not meant to be taken all that seriously, but are just funny.

They are best known for the Nostalgia Critic, played by Doug Walker, who I believe runs the site (he is That Guy With the Glasses) along with his brother.

Anyway, one of their reviewers is a British guy who, on the site, goes by the name of Film Brain. I couldn't find many good pictures, so here was the best I could do:

[Image: 0.jpg]

[Image: 0.jpg]

These pics were a much better likeness because he isn't smiling. Film Brain can be pretty goofy, and tends to have a big, super goofy grin on his face. LOL!

Anyways, isn't anybody else familiar with the Channel Awesome gang and noticed this as well? LOL!
(12-27-2012 09:23 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]Anyways, isn't anybody else familiar with the Channel Awesome gang and noticed this as well? LOL!

Now that you mentioned this, it is more than likely I can't play a game of LNoE with someone playing Kenny, without thinking of Film Brain x)
I just have to mention this to one of my friends, so I won't be the only one laughing when Kenny shows up...
(01-15-2013 02:35 PM)Vixx Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2012 09:23 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]Anyways, isn't anybody else familiar with the Channel Awesome gang and noticed this as well? LOL!

Now that you mentioned this, it is more than likely I can't play a game of LNoE with someone playing Kenny, without thinking of Film Brain x)
I just have to mention this to one of my friends, so I won't be the only one laughing when Kenny shows up...

LOL! So you are a fan too? Have you seen the anniversary special movies they made? I won't be able to help picturing that huge, goofy smile, and his over-excited, hyper dog-like quality. LOL! I half want to just start calling Kenny "Film Brain" instead. LOL!
(01-17-2013 08:42 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2013 02:35 PM)Vixx Wrote: [ -> ]

LOL! So you are a fan too? Have you seen the anniversary special movies they made? I won't be able to help picturing that huge, goofy smile, and his over-excited, hyper dog-like quality. LOL! I half want to just start calling Kenny "Film Brain" instead. LOL!

Yeah, the anniversary specials are actually why I even know who Film Brain is x)
I usually just watch Nostalgia Critic, Nostalgia Chick, Angry Joe and Phelous. And Spoony when he still was part of it Watchmen02
I spent a lot of my time on the interwebs, it would seem...
I know what you mean. I do try to catch all of them when I get a chance, but the only ones I watch basically every single time are the Nostalgia Critic himself, and the Nostalgia Chick. The others, I catch from time to time, but I enjoy all of them.

But the anniversary specials they do are just awesome! I love them! I feel like they are better than a lot of actual movies Hollywood puts out these days.

Sad that they retired the Nostalgia Critic character. (They did say they will probably have him pop in from time to time, though.) But, so far, I am loving the new show, Demo Reel.
Reference URL's