TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Pass the Frog...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! Only FF game I have is "A Touch Of Evil" (+ The Coast and Hero Pack 2) If I had more money to burn I'd get "Fortune and Glory" in a heartbeat...

"Pass the Frog" has become a catch-phrase in my gaming group for passing the 1st player token, no matter what game we're playing (Pandemic, Infiltration, homemade games my brother designs, etc etc) whether it looks like a flying frog or not(!)
Greetings and welcome to TZG.

You've definitely come to the right place. News of special offers on FFP games is always shared in here by members. Watchmen02
Welcome to the forums, Ghost Pirate.

Burn your money and get FANG!!! Pass the frog, heh. You'll be saying that a lot in that game.
Welcome to the boards! So far, I personally only have Last Night On Earth, but I eventually want to get ALL the Flying Frog games. So, I always love seeing new fans of the other games join as well.
I gave the Frog to my girlfriend and instead of using that as the first player token, we use the "A" token instead. So, my Frog has been passed permanently Zombie17
I also only have Last Night on Earth, but I am continually tempted by ATOE. And welcome!
Salutations! Here be the place for all the best games! I hope you can find some buried treasure and buy more games. Arg!Zombie17
FanG is a little on the pricey end but it is oh so so so good! Jason Hill and his ffp team know what they're doing when it comes to games. I only have FanG and LNoE(plus GH SotF) and I love them both..although each game of FanG I play I am coming closer and closer to dethroning LNoE as my favorite game..this could probably be stopped with more plays of LNoE but I can't stop playing FanG Zombie16
Welcome to TZG-or welcome to posting on TZG as you have neen a member since August.
Keep it up especially about F&A ,it doesn't get all that much attention.

OD
Reference URL's