TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Greetings and Salutations!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the few and far-between who will actually read this, hello!

I hail from Australia, and spend most of my spare time playing board games or swing dancing. I've been an avid fan of Last Night on Earth ever since a friend bought it about 18 months back. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to make the table as often as I would like, but I'm always pushing for another game. With the release of Timber Peak, though, I decided to get my own copy and have been playing it regularly - and loving it to pieces.

Here's to all of you - I look forward to getting to know you all better in the near future!

- Denisov
Welcome to the forums, Denisov. I think you might actually be our first Aussie (surprisingly).
Greetings and welcome to TZG.

Good thing you have found LNoE and now TP.

(01-01-2013 03:33 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums, Denisov. I think you might actually be our first Aussie (surprisingly).

Mqstout, thought you knew your horde. There're at least a handful of survivors from that forsaken corner of the world. Forestrunner to name one...

EDIT: I think we do need that world map in the 'Where does everybody live' thread.
Welcome to TZG(Australian for Zombie)

OD
Thanks for the warm welcome all! Glad to join you all, and particularly the (nonexistant?) contingent from my (forsaken!?) corner of the world! :P
Well that'd explain it... "Forests" in Australia? Hah! Watchmen02
Prompted me to read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forests_of_Australia
Welcome to the boards! Sorry to hear you don't get to play as often as you'd like! If I were in Australia, I'd be sure to swing by for a game with you now and then. ;-)
Welcome. And I think most of us dont get to play as much as we'd like, so you are with friends suffering from a similar malady. ;-)
Greetings Denisov I hope you get to game more this year! I get a game once every couple of weeks. I find I paint more and this place gives me my Zombie fix between games!
See you on the boards!
Welcome, Denisov.

I think most of us don't get to play LNOE as much as we'd like to...at least those of that are married, have kids, etc.
Reference URL's