TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hero Turn Fights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Question: Does each individual Hero fight at then end of his or her individual turn, or do they all fight at the end of the whole Hero turn? Like zombies at the end of the zombie turn. I hope I'm making sense here, lol.

Also, must all the phases be completed in order, or can the order be changed? Example: Can a Hero shoot first, then move?
(01-04-2013 08:18 AM)Rullys Wrote: [ -> ]Does each individual Hero Fight at the end of his or her individual Turn, or do they all Fight at the end of the whole Hero Turn? Like Zombies at the end of the Zombie Turn.

Each Hero Fights at the end of their individual Turn.

Also, must all the phases be completed in order, or can the order be changed? Example: Can a Hero shoot first, then move?

All the phases must be completed in order and may NOT be changed.

Hope this helps.
Yes it does, and outof curiosity I downloaded the Timber Peak instruction manual and saw it was much clearer about turns. Thanks!
(01-04-2013 04:02 PM)Rullys Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it does, and outof curiosity I downloaded the Timber Peak instruction manual and saw it was much clearer about turns. Thanks!

I agree it's written more clearly. The great frog's had some time to iron out the little rule uncertainties in the original rule book.
Samurai answered your questions nicely. So, I just popped in to say ditto. LOL!

If you think about it, being able to do the different steps in whatever order you want would change the game a great deal. I'm not saying that is a good or bad thing. Just different. ;-) But, in this game it just so happens that you are meant to take the steps in the order listed on the turn cards.

Also, not to confuse things further, but jsut thought I would clarify one quick thing that relates to this question...

Somebody please correct me if I am wrong...

However, if there are two Zombie Players, then doesn't that mean their turns and therefore fights can happen separately if they so choose? In other words, the ZP controlling the brown zombies may decide to take their turn, resolve their fights, and THEN the green ZP goes, or they can do it all together. In the case of the zombies, it doesn't really make very much of a difference, whereas you can see with the heroes that it would.
We play that the zombies take the turns together so when one is on the move zombies phase so is the other and one cannot move to the next phase of the turn until both zombies have completed there turn. I believe this is how it was meant to be played but I dont think there is a rule saying you cant do it the way you propose StayPuft.
We often play with 2 zombie players, infact my wife prefers zombies to heroes. We have always played both zombie players carrying out each phase together.... Seems to work for us
For a while I've felt zombie players don't get much to do, but looking into the expansions, I notice they have attempted to fix that. Good to know.
That is actually how I have personally always played it as well. However, a couple times, when I played with two other people playing as the zombies, they've actually kind of interchanged just based upon whatever they may have felt like doing. If you think about, it technically doesn't make all that much of a difference. Then again, there are some cases where it could make a minor difference. For example, maybe a certain hero wound up dead on the first ZP's turn, so the other ZP decides not to go towards that hero since they are already dead, when otherwise they would have.

...Come to think of it, I just realized that could effect Zombie Hunger...

So, now that I think of it, both ZPs should play their turn together.
Reference URL's