TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Being KO'd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright guys i'm in the middle of a game and have a quick question. In the rulebook this is what its read as far as recovering after being KO'd.They do not participate in the game in any way until they Recover during the next End Phase, when they automatically Fully Healed. My question is this. Is it during the NEXT end phase...so is that the next end phase of any player or YOUR next end phase...i understand the rules just say NEXT end phase with no specification of whose end phase it is..but i'm just not sure. Am I healing at the end of my own next end phase or the next person to goes end phase..which in my head would be THE NEXT END PHASE...

Did I just answer my own question?

Thanks GUYS/GALS!
You might be doing something wrong.

Each player does the current phase before moving on to the next. Ie, each player rolls for initiative. Then each player rolls/moves in order (according to the first player selected during initiative). Then each player has his/her adventure phase. Then (in a cooperative game) the villain phase happens. Then the End Phase happens.

So everyone's done all their moving before any adventuring happens. And everyone's finished adventuring before the villains go/cleanup happens... This is quite important for the "multiple heroes adventuring for the same artifact" rule!
I've been doing that wrong the whole time...uggh..how could I have missed such a huge chunk of rules hahaha..ridiculous! Thanks though stout your wisdom has helped me a many times
Reference URL's