TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Painted Last Night on Earth Miniatures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tarman is doing his best to keep the rest calm in their Carrying case. Unfortunatly no time to play as of late Insane19
Firstly...lol at the I'm too sexy bit Staypuft...hilarious.

These look amazing, so great and I was not expecting to see the bases all done up awesome like that. i cannot say anything to thank you enough for all the time and hard work and money that went into this. I am chomping at the bit to get these now...I was ok until I saw the pic...now I need them...more than Popeye needs his spinach.

Every one of them looks great, but that blood spattered center female is incredible. Also I am really glad I went with that green zed style...love the way they look and it is def like the green faces from Dawn or Day...just what I wanted to see.

Huge ups to Sam for bringing his awesome painting skills to this community and hosting such a great concert with a prize worthy of king...no, of a GOD. Not saying I am a god, just that the prize is that awesome.

Hope everyone had a great year last year and I hope this year will be even better for you all.
(01-09-2013 09:29 AM)jimbal Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly...lol at the I'm too sexy bit Staypuft...hilarious.

These look amazing, so great and I was not expecting to see the bases all done up awesome like that. i cannot say anything to thank you enough for all the time and hard work and money that went into this. I am chomping at the bit to get these now...I was ok until I saw the pic...now I need them...more than Popeye needs his spinach.

Every one of them looks great, but that blood spattered center female is incredible. Also I am really glad I went with that green zed style...love the way they look and it is def like the green faces from Dawn or Day...just what I wanted to see.

Huge ups to Sam for bringing his awesome painting skills to this community and hosting such a great concert with a prize worthy of king...no, of a GOD. Not saying I am a god, just that the prize is that awesome.

Hope everyone had a great year last year and I hope this year will be even better for you all.

No worries. I will PM you when they are posted this week.
(01-08-2013 10:48 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2013 10:42 PM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]WOW! Looks like a movie poster. Very nice job SamuraiTrev. Congrats jimbal. Zombie13

Yeah Last Night on Earth the movie there's a thought... How's the Flesh Golem? How's his diet of Hero brains?

The flesh golem has had a couple of snacks since I last shared pics, but I am thinking of making him a hero, just so I can see him on the board for a little longer. There are a few of possible powers my wife and I were talking about the other day, mainly focusing on the fact that he is also undead. Maybe I will start a thread once we flesh (Zombie12) some out.
Absolutely gorgeous! What did you use for the blood?

~ stalker of the samuraitrev threads ~
(02-26-2013 06:57 AM)Valharrin Wrote: [ -> ]Absolutely gorgeous! What did you use for the blood?

~ stalker of the samuraitrev threads ~

For the blood
I basecoat Mephiston Red
Shade it with Brown Ink
1st Highlight with Mephiston Red around the edges of the wound
2nd Highlight (spot colour) of Evil Sunz Scarlet use a vary small amount
Gloss Varnish the wound for that wet look!

Happy Painting
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's