TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Painted Last Night on Earth Miniatures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have just finished painting these for jimbal. He won TZG's last competition which involved writing a short story. Read it here http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...4#pid30114

Jimbal requested green Zombies. Hope you think they're ok, I spent 13 hours on them in total. Zombie03
[attachment=1873]

If you'd like to win something like this for free. Look out for the next competition...

If you like what you see follow this link to my latest Heroes painted for Timber Peak http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...-and-Alice
You even based them!
(01-08-2013 12:04 AM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]You even based them!

Yeah. In for a penny...Zombie17
Awesome job on those man! Now i'm def jealous lol.
Jimbal is one lucky s o b Watchmen02
Have fun with them man!
Wow, those are awesome. I really got to get my act together and start painting.
(01-08-2013 01:10 AM)jgiff86 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome job on those man! Now i'm def jealous lol.

Don't be jealous I'm sure if you go around to jimbal's he'll let you game with them.Watchmen02
(01-08-2013 02:29 PM)Wasteland Jack Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, those are awesome. I really got to get my act together and start painting.

Yeah go for it and if I can help in anyway let me know. That doesn't mean I'll paint them all though!Zombie17
(01-08-2013 12:12 PM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]Jimbal is one lucky s o b Watchmen02
Have fun with them man!

Hey emp. How's the Tarman holding up? Has he started a Zombie epidemic yet in Belgium?Zombie13
WOW! Looks like a movie poster. Very nice job SamuraiTrev. Congrats jimbal. Zombie13
(01-08-2013 10:42 PM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]WOW! Looks like a movie poster. Very nice job SamuraiTrev. Congrats jimbal. Zombie13

Yeah Last Night on Earth the movie there's a thought... How's the Flesh Golem? How's his diet of Hero brains?
Excellent. Nice glossy blood effects. I especially like they blood spray zed. Jimbal's lucky to have a date with that green flavoured beauty. Watchmen02

She's probably singing I'm too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's