TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been around since November, but I have been too lazy to properly introduce myself on this thread until now...I've never been good at talking about myself.

I became enamored with board games early last year after buying RISK: Metal Gear Solid. I wanted something safe and fun that I could do with friends at home, and I don't have a video game console anymore (sold my PS2 a couple years ago, but I plan to buy a new console next year at the latest). Soon after the purchase I began looking into other board games that may interest me. I wanted something that will last; something thematic; something that isn't too complicated so all types of friends can get into it; but I also didn't want something too simple. That's when I discovered Last Night on Earth during a google binge. It was perfect! I love all kinds of zombie-related content -- books, games, tv, movies, etc., -- so this game seemed to be just what I needed! (pun) I loved its well-executed theme, as well as its gameplay mechanics. But what really sold me was the fact that it had all these expansion packs! It showed me that there was a huge fan base for this game and continued support from the company. An excellent sign of quality. Ordered it not long after. Once I got it I wanted to continue talking about it, and that led me here.

The rest is history. I'll be receiving the Growing Hunger expansion in about a week. Watchmen02
Welcome to TZG,you'll like Growing Hunger,it adds some cool stuff to the base Game.

OD
Greetings Rully

Some story you've got there. A 2 months old welcome to TZG. Watchmen02
Glad you discovered board games in general, and LNOE specifically. Welcome to our horde. Zombie17
Thanks, everyone!
Greetings Rully and great introduction!
Well, hello again in that case. LOL! I've already see you around. Hope you continue to stick around! I have definitely enjoyed your input so far.
Reference URL's