TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GRAARRR and hello, my fellow zombies and heroes respectively !

I got LNoE (first game, no expansions) as a gift for the holidays, and I dare saying I'm in love.
Me and my brother love cinematic storytelling and dynamic game mechanics,
so we already got plans for enhancing the experience of the game (not that we really have to, it's fantastic as it is).
I hope to be a part of this community, and be able to join the modding fun and share my ideas.

Have a nice day !

/donnie

PS. I'm also a big fan of The Walking Dead (comics, video game, tv show).
Welcome to TZG we'll be looking forward to your posts.
Once you get into LNoE you'll find Growing Hunger really adds to the
Game.

OD
If you love storytelling games and dynamic game mechanics then you're playing the right game by the right company! If you ever want to change it up it sounds like all FFP will be just what you're looking for as well!!!

Welcome to the boards!
Gurrrrrghhhhhh.... (sniff?) rughhheww... (drool) GRAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

:Zombie to Breather Translation:
Greetings and welcome to thezombiegame.com We hope that you wi-... wait do I smell brains? Oh God the never ending hunger. MUST FEED. GRAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys ! Watchmen02

Yes, I'll be getting Growing Hunger as soon as I can and eventually Timber Peak as well, that's for sure.
Greetings and welcome.

Looks like you do have a talent for modding fun. Hope to see some more modding from you.
Welcome!
Welcome to the one and only zombiegame board. Accept no substitutes.
Belgium zombieland here...where are you located on this mere blip on the map of the universe?
Welcome to the boards! Glad you love the heavily theme based, cinematic feel of this game! To me, that is what made it above and beyond all other games I have ever played. That is what made it not just a game I enjoy playing like many other board games, but a game I am obsessed with. LOL!

Hope to see you around a lot more.
Thank you !

I see most of you saw my character post in Variants, and I must say I've been spending a lot of time going through most of the threads on that board, and I can't wait to try all the scenarios and rules created by board members. Watchmen02

(01-11-2013 10:02 AM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]Belgium zombieland here...where are you located on this mere blip on the map of the universe?

I'm in the cold zombieland of Sweden ! Zombie18

(01-11-2013 07:49 AM)scarydk Wrote: [ -> ]Hope to see some more modding from you.
(01-11-2013 08:57 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]Hope to see you around a lot more.

I like the game and this forum so much, there's no doubt I'll be around.
Modding-wise, I'll do my best between school assignments Watchmen02
Reference URL's