TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: YOU CHEATED!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(01-10-2013 06:03 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I didn't address that part on purpose: when it's game night, IT'S GAME NIGHT.

^^ This. I would also like to add that some conversation is fun, but big emotional stories that you expect my full attention for should be saved until after the game.

I sometimes cheat at HeroScape against my wife, but it is always in her favor, to keep the games close in the event of angry dice gods. I scoop my dice up out of the tower before she can see them all and tell her I whiffed my roll.

I also enjoy cheating at Munchkin, but who doesn't?
(01-10-2013 10:14 PM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2013 06:03 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I didn't address that part on purpose: when it's game night, IT'S GAME NIGHT.

^^ This. I would also like to add that some conversation is fun, but big emotional stories that you expect my full attention for should be saved until after the game.

I sometimes cheat at HeroScape against my wife, but it is always in her favor, to keep the games close in the event of angry dice gods. I scoop my dice up out of the tower before she can see them all and tell her I whiffed my roll.

I also enjoy cheating at Munchkin, but who doesn't?

Well thank you for being honest Zombie17 how is munchkin by the way? I've been eyeing it for a while now haha but haven't pulled the trigger. Apocalypse one looks cool
Munchkin is a great value. It is also pretty quick to learn and play. It is a bit basic, but I think that is the charm, as is its humor. I like it because it is fun to play with my 10yo daughter. There is a zombie version that looks pretty cool.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's