TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Slow Forum ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I hope so to,the log in time is taking around 7-10 minutes & then looking at a post takes 3-4 minutes to get to it.
It's making getting around the forum impossible.

I'm posting this then going to Breakfast & see by the time I get back if it's up.

OD
Still haven't seen the slightest issues on my connections (home nor work), including logging in. Oddities.
Okay, I just experienced. ~10:50 US East. Main site load and logon. Seems like a hosting issue.
I guess you took the Hoo Doo,it's working fine now for me.

OD
Ditto thought there was something wrong with my Internet for a couple days but glad to know its not that Watchmen02
I haven't experienced any issue with this site.
(01-12-2013 12:53 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]I hope so to,the log in time is taking around 7-10 minutes & then looking at a post takes 3-4 minutes to get to it.
It's making getting around the forum impossible.

I'm posting this then going to Breakfast & see by the time I get back if it's up.

OD

Mine was slower but never this slow. Just maybe 15-30 sec to load longer than usual.
Spoke too soon,it's back to ultra sloooooooow again.Took 20 minutes just to go from page 1 of this post
to page 2.
OD
(01-13-2013 02:01 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Spoke too soon,it's back to ultra sloooooooow again.Took 20 minutes just to go from page 1 of this post
to page 2.
OD

Mine's pretty slow but nowhere near that bad. I wonder what's causing it?
Mine was terrible this AM & now about 4 hrs later it's working fine.
Maybe it's part of a Stress Level test.Sarku may have sold us all out
to a medical research outfit.

OD
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's