TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: TZG Special invitation: Werewolves and cake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On an almost totally unrelated subject. I'm throwing a delayed bday party Saturday, February 02, 2013 for friends and any TZG member who's got a thing for gaming, drinking (sorry, no diet cokes, though) and eating (flesh, bone, meat or braiiins).

Because of the number of invites, I can't promise any LNoE (perhaps for those who stay over), however we'll be playing (Ultimate) Werewolf and we have a horror quiz planned, so satisfaction guaranteed if you aren't a dumbass. Zombie10

If you're in the neighborhood or just a flight away, do consider dropping by. I live near Copenhagen Airport (Denmark) and will have pizzas, cake and a couch to spare, so the logistics should have been taken care of.

I'm dead serious. I welcome any full-fledged TZG member. If your country is on a EU VISA required list, I'll even help you get one. Zombie03
Shucks. If only you were having your birthday party at Legoland.
(01-12-2013 03:24 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Shucks. If only you were having your birthday party at Legoland.

I don't know where else one would celebrate a birthday besides legoland
~$900 round trip airfare for one. (Denmark is highish on my 'to travel to' list. Not that I'm much of a traveler.)
(01-12-2013 04:44 PM)zachmaio Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2013 03:24 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Shucks. If only you were having your birthday party at Legoland.

I don't know where else one would celebrate a birthday besides legoland

True. I'm actually surprised this never occured to me.

(01-12-2013 05:11 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]~$900 round trip airfare for one. (Denmark is highish on my 'to travel to' list. Not that I'm much of a traveler.)

You're welcome any day, mqstout.
Legoland is the only place I've been in Denmark, though I've promised my four year old a trip when he's a bit older. I'll give you a shout in 2014!
(01-13-2013 01:18 PM)sickboy Wrote: [ -> ]Legoland is the only place I've been in Denmark, though I've promised my four year old a trip when he's a bit older. I'll give you a shout in 2014!

I think our appartement should be able to accomodate 2-3 guests, so don't be a stranger. Zombie03
Reference URL's