TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone! I'm Andrea from Italy, i've found this site browsing something-I-cannot-remember-about topic in boardgamegeek and I'm willing to meet new fans of LNoE Watchmen02
Welcome to the forums, Andrea
Greetings Andrea.

Welcome to TZG.

If you have a question about any FFP game, just post it in here and you'll soon have a handfull of rule buffs helping you find the answer.
Greetings Andrea,
There's fans in their millions here on TZG (well hundreds Zombie03 ) and there's always things to discuss and view. Do you have plenty of game shops in Italy?
Welcome to Zombie Central

OD
Thanks all!

Do not have questions for now, but who knows...by the way, seems I've found a good community to talk about our favourite flesh-eaters, hope to be usefull to others as others will for me Zombie15

(01-14-2013 07:22 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have plenty of game shops in Italy?

A lot. Unfortunately, I'm the only one in my group of friends who knows/has Last Night on Earth (kinda difficult to find, no distribution in Italy, and a lot of people here are not so english-friendly)...but you know, I'm just the Patient Zero Zombie16

ahem...I must say, sorry for my bad english, kinda rusty at the moment Insane05
Welcome Welcome Welcome! Zombie13
Haha, Patient Zero, I like it. Welcome!
(01-15-2013 01:59 AM)Morthoron Wrote: [ -> ]ahem...I must say, sorry for my bad english, kinda rusty at the moment Insane05

You'll fit in here just fineWatchmen02
Wow! From Italy! Too cool. Welcome to the boards. Hope to see you around a lot more.
Reference URL's