TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Helloes! From Finland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Helloes!
I'm a longtime lurker, finally decided to register.
Ever since I saw LNoE played on the Table Top, I knew it would be a game I'd enjoy, so I went all out a few months ago..
And bought the game and all the expansions I could get my hands on.
Needless to say I'm obsessed with the game by now Zombie14
Recently started to plan for my own scenarios and even gave LNoE as a gift for one of my friends to spread the infection Zombie15

In general I'm just a quirky geek who loves,
horror movies, board games and all sort of games in general.
Wow, giving it to your friend was a really nice gesture. I didn't quite dare to buy all the expansions at once, but it's good to hear that you sound satisfied Watchmen02

Feel welcome to share those scenarios with us here, would love to see your custom ones. Happy gaming!
Tervetuloa TZG Vixx, mitä LNoE exoansions et on? ..

OD
(01-15-2013 12:18 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Tervetuloa TZG Vixx, mitä LNoE exoansions et on? ..

OD

Thank you Watchmen02
I'll asume your asking what expansions I have?
Growing Hunger, Survival of the Fittest and Timber Peak.
In addition I've got the Hero pack and Zombies With Grave Weapons Miniature Set, cause I really like miniatures Zombie17

(01-15-2013 11:59 AM)Sierra Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, giving it to your friend was a really nice gesture. I didn't quite dare to buy all the expansions at once, but it's good to hear that you sound satisfied Watchmen02

Feel welcome to share those scenarios with us here, would love to see your custom ones. Happy gaming!

I think I'd need to play test my scenarios some more
before sharing them with the world..
But mayby some day if I deem them good enough Watchmen02
I wish I could just go out and buy all the expansions all at once! Welcome to the boards my friend. After you've been playing for a while i'd love to hear how you decided to go about playing with all of the expansions...as far as the humongous deck that you have surely created. There is a thread on here about owning 'LITERALLY' every expansion..well since you do I would suggest chiming in over there!

Happy Gaming!
(01-15-2013 02:35 PM)zachmaio Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I could just go out and buy all the expansions all at once! Welcome to the boards my friend. After you've been playing for a while i'd love to hear how you decided to go about playing with all of the expansions...as far as the humongous deck that you have surely created. There is a thread on here about owning 'LITERALLY' every expansion..well since you do I would suggest chiming in over there!

Happy Gaming!

I really don't have them all if you count
all the special cards and miniatures you could get from FFP.
I think if I also had those, I could say that I literally have them all Watchmen02

The decks really are massive, still looking for a better way of storing them, I currently have them in a big ass magic cardbox.
Also trying to figure out a good way to store and make the game more transportable. Good thing is, I've managed to fit them all in just 3 boxes.

But I'm waiting for my copies of AToE and IFOS to arrive also,
which means I'll be having more boxes cards and minis to sort out.

And thank you for the welcome!
Greetings.

Sounds like you've been bitten more than once. Gotta warn you, though. There is NO cure. Besides all that, good to hear the infection has struck Finland and you've decided to join our zombie pool here at TZG.
GURRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

If you're a true Zombie fan you'll understand what I just saidZombie17
Welcome Vixx; love your avatar. Can't wait to see what scenarios you come up with. Zombie13
(01-15-2013 11:02 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]GURRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

If you're a true Zombie fan you'll understand what I just saidZombie17

UURGH! :3

(01-15-2013 06:19 PM)scarydk Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings.

Sounds like you've been bitten more than once. Gotta warn you, though. There is NO cure. Besides all that, good to hear the infection has struck Finland and you've decided to join our zombie pool here at TZG.

Oddly enough usually in zombie games I prefer the hero side,
but in LNoE I prefer being the zombies x)
What you talkin' about LNoE ish the cure, it cures boredom right off!
(01-15-2013 11:11 PM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Vixx; love your avatar. Can't wait to see what scenarios you come up with. Zombie13

Zombie bunnies are tha best Freak05
We'll see if I can make any scenarios that will actually work when played.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's