TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Possible offer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I were able to have someone paint all of the Heroes an Zombies from all of the games and buy them...How much would this cost me? I dont have much patience to sit down and paint lol
Do you already have the miniatures and just need them painted, or are you asking how much it would cost to buy the miniatures and have them painted? When you say "all of the games," do you mean all of the expansions (even the grave weapons, radioactive grave dead and what-not)?
If I were to pay for the minatures and have them painted as well. Sorry my post was vague lol. I was meaning All of the Heroes from the original/ TP game. Normal zombies and the special ones such as the Crawling Torso.
If bought from the flying frog site, the minis alone would cost:
$12 - Z w/ Grave Weapons
$20 - 3 sets of 7 regular zombies (2 from LNOE+ 1 from Grave Dead)
$20 - All Heroes from LNOE + Growing Hunger (Timber Peak Heroes are not available yet, that I saw)
$52 - Total

That is 28 Zombies and 12 heroes, or 40 figures. Professional Warhammer painters seem to charge about $15 per figure for a basic paintjob and basing. These are simpler, so I think that $10 a fig would be reasonable. I believe you are looking at around $450 or so to get these all bought and painted.

This was purely a fun post for me to look into, as I was curious myself after you asked. I have no time to do this for you, so I can't offer my services. I was just trying to help you see about what it may cost. Watchmen02
Not reasonable.

I would paint them for $5 each...
Reference URL's