TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Fights when heroes outnumber zombies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so we ran into a situation last game where there were 4 heroes in the same space and two zombies moved into the space.

How should one resolve this as some heroes were stronger (more weapons etc) than others?
shadow Wrote:Ok so we ran into a situation last game where there were 4 heroes in the same space and two zombies moved into the space.

How should one resolve this as some heroes were stronger (more weapons etc) than others?

the heros choose who fights them. pg. 10 under fights, second paragraph
Figured that, it just didn't elaborate in the examples. There were examples of zombies outnumbering human but not the other way around.
It sounds like a great (and rare) opportunity for the zombie player to use Bickering or Last Night on Earth or Teenage Angst, etc. The hero players in general should avoid ganging up much.

(Regarding the Last Night on Earth card, see our thoughts http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/last...-152.html)
shadow Wrote:Figured that, it just didn't elaborate in the examples. There were examples of zombies outnumbering human but not the other way around.

To elaborate a bit, if the fight is during the Zombie Turn (1. Move sun tracker. 2. Draw new cards. 3. Roll to spawn new Zombies. 4. Move zombies. 5. Fight. 6. Spawn new Zombies.) and there are more than one Hero in a space with a single Zombie, then the Heroes choose who will Fight. But if there are multiple Zombies and multiple Heroes, then it must be divided as evenly as possible (page 10, as deadrabbit describes).

On the other hand, on the Hero Turn, if they move into a space occupied by one or more Zombies, then that Hero must Fight every Zombie in that space, regardless of how many Heroes are also in the space, "after all, the Hero chose not to move somewhere else" (page 12).

LNoE Rule book
Ah now I remember the deal. The problem we had was does each hero fight every zombie or just one of his choice?
Ryuk Wrote:
shadow Wrote:Figured that, it just didn't elaborate in the examples. There were examples of zombies outnumbering human but not the other way around.

I hear ya. Took me awhile to get with the combat stuff.
I wish there were more examples for line of sight. Big square shooting spaces over into small squares, shooting from inside the manor house, etc....

Line of sight— I've been playing that hero ranged weapons cant shoot out a door unless the zombie and the hero are adjacent -is that right?
Reference URL's