TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: I want an expansion!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone know if there is any type of news on a FanG expansion? I want one soooo baddd!!! Gimme gimme gimme!!! I would say this game is overdue for some type of expansion, I know that there was a thread posted a while ago that was an "unofficial" expansion announcement..but nothing has come of that so far. What's the hold up FFP? I do not want to sick my army of the undead on you..but I fear this may be the only way...
FANG, as their newest product, has no announced expansion in the works.
I actually really don't think it needs an expansion. Maybe a Hero or Villain pack, but honestly I could not see how they would expand on this game more.

Zachmaio - what would you like to see in an expansion? Just curious...
Wasteland, I have a notebook full of expansion content ideas for the game Watchmen02
We always play co-op, and I would love some new vile organizations. I want a legion of evil scientists, with robot soldiers. I want a Lovecraftian secret society, and an alien race, and maybe some big evil corporation, with the CEO and VP as villians. Also, more danger cards with each expansion would be cool.
I know that Mr. Hill alluded to 'something in the works' at BBG, but it seems that, given the Frog's history, Hero Packs would be a given somewhere down the line; a few new heroes, a vile organization, a couple of cards here and there. Imho (which doesn't mean much), that is the way to go.

I very much enjoy FanG, but the game is a table muncher; between the board, cards, counters, and do-dads, our table is about to cry uncle. And this is a rather large table we're talking about. With three people! Watchmen02 I am all for expanding the existing decks, but adding new ones would threaten to morph an epic game into something far too ponderous.

Expanding the Dangers/Cliffhangers deck would be #1 on my list. We almost always reshuffle that deck once per game. as great as they are, more variety would be welcomed.
Quote:20 January 2013

We're working hard on some new products that will be officially announced at the GAMA Trade Show in Las Vegas, NV in March 2013. It's too early to provide details, but one product may be the much-anticipated Fortune and Glory Expansion! Watch this page, our Official Flying Frog Website, and follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date on all of the details.
Stout you genius! I will keep my eyes and ears open! I would love to hear some of your ideas as well! As far as what I'd like, I think everyone covered most of them.

-new vile organization
-new heroes
-new allies/gear
-perhaps a scenario other than collecting fortune? I'm sure its doable
-new dangers
(01-25-2013 07:48 PM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]We always play co-op, and I would love some new vile organizations. I want a legion of evil scientists, with robot soldiers. I want a Lovecraftian secret society, and an alien race, and maybe some big evil corporation, with the CEO and VP as villians. Also, more danger cards with each expansion would be cool.

To be really Scary add the NRA.

OD
More danger cards for me please! there is that reference to "Beware the Cult of the Spider Queen!" at the end of the rules so some kind of Hero pack with a new Vile organisation is possible / likely?

Only had this game a couple of weeks and only played Competitive with my son - so still lots to learn / add. But I'd by the expansion without hesitation!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's