TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: LNOME
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: lnome.png]
oh god that is awesome, I'd love it to be made in official quality. and definitely agree with the "you shall not pass!" thing, BUT i reckon instead of a power (gandalf already seems good) it should be the event card for zombies being unable to pass through walls/doors. and zombies could have like the "eye of Sauron" to see what event cards the survivors have.

so many awesome things could be done with LNOME
LOL! Zombie17
In case anyone missed it, the "This Could Be Our Last Night on Middle Earth" card quote has Legolas telling Gimli "Gimme me some sugar, dwarf." Hilarious. Very well done. I have this game set, and it would be great to use any cards you end up finalizing.
WOW... I never saw that... That is freaking awesome... You could make a variant card with Sam and frodo... "Don't you leave him Samwise... And I don't mean to?"
Very, very cool!Zombie17
One of the easiest +1 reps ever!
Glad you like it Watchmen02
As I've no intention of making this a project of mine it should if anything be a shared thing where we all pitch in ideas until we have a complete LNOME expansion. If nothing else then for funsies!
For example, I'm curious as to what the effect of It Comes In Pints? could be! Watchmen02

Hero Deck
  • It Comes In Pints - ???
  • You Shall Not Pass - Zombies may not move through walls this turn.
  • Horn of Gondor - May immediately move one Hero to your location.

Zombie Deck
  • Eye of Sauron - The Zombie player may look at the hand of one Hero (Zombie's Choice).
  • This Could Be Our Last Night On Middle-Earth - Same as original, but with elf/dwarf or hobbit/hobbit lovin'.
  • Bickering - Same as original. If played on Boromir when he is on the same space as a hobbit, he will Fight the hobbit.
This is awesome!
It comes in pints could replace a Heath pack... Ooooo!! Change that to limbus bread (spelling, I don't have my copy of LOTR on hand)... So, it comes in pints..hmmm... Free search? It was like a discovery moment in the movie...
Or maybe retrieve an item from the hero discard pile...
Reference URL's